Friday, June 15, 2018

ANTILOG_15June18a

###

ANTILOG_15June18a

###

18:12 2018-06-15

- I haven't added any updates for over a year. I was busy grieving the loss of my mother;
- I basically took a sabbatical in 2017; I still wrote my Official Declaration of Production-Year 2018-2019 in August, 2017; I'm slowly starting to prepare my Official Declaration for 2018, for the years 2019-2020;
- I still made a painting here and there, here being a prime example of something done in 2018;

VORTEX. A.G. (c) 2018. All Rights Reserved.
- The concept behind this Vortex painting was a sensation that I had at the time of being in a literal whirlpool of emotions, thoughts, symbolism;
- I've still been working on The Archives-Project, an interdisciplinary megaproject, both art and research project;
- I'm still working on art-research projects every day, it's just that I haven't published as much on-line as I usually do; right now I'm studyin DOCUMENTATION, in the sense that Paul Otlet gave to the then burgeoning science; More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment