Tuesday, June 26, 2018

ANTILOG_26June18a

###

ANTILOG_26June18a

###

09:18 2018-06-26

- For the longest time, I've been obsessed with noise; To me some of the most interesting distributions are noises or noisy signals;
- If you take the set of "All Possible Images", most of them will be images of some sort of "noise", random-looking, etc.;
- I've taken it a step further and now I am thinking more and more about the "fear of asymmetry" or asymmetriphobia.


Asymmetry. A.G. (c) 2018. All Rights Reserved.
- The idea is that the visual field is asymmetrical in its axis; there is no symmetry from left to right, horizontally, and almost none vertically also; yet it forms a kind of dynamic equilibrium;


Asymmetry. A.G. (c) 2018. All Rights Reserved.
- I am really starting to believe that most people are fearful of asymmetry; My contention is that we live in a universe with "Cosmic Asymmetry" as a fundamental force; To me asymmetry is behind everything, every fluctuating value;
- This one actually has a symmetry because I am using circles, which can be translated and remain invariant;

Asymmetry. A.G. (c) 2018. All Rights Reserved.
- As you can see, there is an asymmetry on the axis, but the circles themselves are symmetrical "in-themselves", per se;
- If we use a more "complex" structure, like the following "wavy" structure, we can make things even more asymmetrical; The question is, what is more beautiful?

Asymmetry. A.G. (c) 2018. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment