- It will be time soon to start documenting all of my recent experiments in painting and sound design, musical composition, as well as attempts at writing something good and meaningful;
- I have spent much time in contemplation, of my other art projects from the past; It wasn't always good, and I no longer aim at perfection in anything, except maybe in purity of heart, if that is even attainable;
- There are evildoers in the world and there are even evildoers who wish to do me harm; I can feel it, and I know what you're thinking, Oh he's just being paranoid. Sure, you might be thinking that and that's totally okay. There's a difference though, you feel it when someone's standing 52.4 yards behind you and walking in your direction, and least when you're me. But these people are not in the vicinity, it's just people sometimes when they run into me through the art that I post on-line or something, I get a "pull in the force" if you will when evil is near; And I blow it away like a small butterfly with a kiss. Mucho gracias señor!
- I made a few paintings recently and posted on-line what I had written over the last few months for the Archives-Project Novel; I did that last night, posting the stuff on-line;
- I am still learning the documentation methods, developing them further; So far so good, I tentatively call it The New Documentation; and I have been writing about and developing the Ambient Methodology in my Practise;
- Basically, the Art Operation here at the Historiotheque consists of a Professional Painter, a Philosophy/Historian/Critic, a Sound Designer/Composer, and of course there is the Script Supervisor, maybe a few other workers to keep the place clean. Of course you need someone to do the math, so you have a kind of Accountant;
- WARNING: This set-up is fictional, it's what one might call a "conceptual persona" of sorts; The Historiotheque doesn't yet exist the way that I would like it to and from experience I know that talking about it in this way, people will steal the idea; They always do; And that's okay, because they always do whether I talk about it or not, there can be no other way; So I spent the last 20 years designing a way that I can keep just doing my painting and writing beautiful music and so forth, and maintain the peace, inside and outside; The WARNING is for evildoers; You've come to the wrong place, it won't work, I designed the damn methodology, you idiot; You think I didn't put a backdoor in? If you go searching for a secret backdoor in this, it will only lead you to much sincere laughter and sacred joy; If it doesn't then YOU SHOULDN'T BE READING THIS, LOOK AWAY, NOW! You are an abuser;
- But... it is reflected in the novel, in the fictional characters of Painter A., Evelyn, Dr. Kropotkin, J.G. Dufray, et al. Awfully scribal of me, I find it endearing in any case. But it could be used for evil, but only by me, and I am a very good person, hence the name A.G. Trying to corrupt me is like a mouse trying to wrestle an elephant to the ground, an elephant with no feeling in his feet, who is blind, and thirsty for eating - or crushing - mice; Not gonna happen soon;
Archives-Land Fragment Containing Sublime Freeport.
A.G. (c) 2016. All Rights Reserved.
- The Archives-Land painting I recently finished and put on-line is also part of another Series/Collection that I have begun and that will figure prominently in this new Archives-Project which I began several years ago; Namely, within this highly interdisciplinary practise, albums of songs are being written, recorded, and produced, as well as many different kinds of images, different series within series, different subprojects within projects, etc.; And this one is also meant to be a representation of a kind of "House" if you will that lives on the inside, in my cavernous heart;
- Yet there is no magic or mysticism in this, it's just that I need to always remain calm, collected, and composed when doing my important work AND I must try as best I can to remain detached and disconnected from my art work; This is a necessity because since I can't stop being interrupted altogether when I work, even when I pray, I am forced against my will to turn inward into more contemplation; And the end-product, at the end of the line, is that I am even stronger and have a much bigger heart of resolve, with much more resolve and resolution, and my art practise just gets better, as well as my workspace, my lifespace, in short, everything is okay, all is good and clear and fun here at the Historiotheque, AND All is Beautiful; Amen to that;
- BUT... there still remains a great deal of work for me to do; I must keep maintaining the workspace of my Atelier as clean as possible, and of course like everyone else I need to take care of myself, my health, my sanity and so forth; But I chose this job because I couldn't do anything else; I tried as many different things as I could and was blocked at every step of the way; So I began truly reflecting on all of these things, and I just used my art practise as a sort of catharctic tonic for my world-weary soul; AND it is working, I feel a trillion times better right now than I did last night when I went to bed; That's a sure sign that everything I did helped me overall, BUT if and only if (iff) I can sustain this level of stability and happiness and joy throughout the coming winter, so that by next Spring I am ready to finish all of the commissions that have been made of me, and start work on other related projects;
- People often think I lack discipline. That's a darned shame. I have too much discipline. I see this as a great "Age of Discipline". If you really want something in life and think you deserve something in life, then you have to be prepared to work very hard for it, and it's not always easy, i.e. there are roadblocks along the way, hard choices to make on the lifepath, and that is true of EVERYONE;
- Even a young child will find it hard at times, will not always understand and certainly won't understad everything ALL AT ONCE, and that's totally okay. I'm often like that, a small child just being born, thrown into the world; And people criticize me harshly, "throw stones at me" to use an old expression, and that's okay too, because I can take it; I'd rather they throw stones at me than on my baby sister or someone else who maybe couldn't take such abuse;
- The thing is, I'm just going to naturally dissuade people from doing things of the kind, because I am strong and free and a proud man, to be a Canadian, amongst other things;
- People are scared mostly because they are hiding secrets; And that's maybe okay for them, you're always allowed to have your own tiny "secret garden" inside; It's just that my "secret garden" looks more like the Archives-Painting posted above; I turned it into a kind of religion; And while it might look beautiful to you, my painting representing the contents of my character, the purity of my heart, etc., to me it is very grotesque, even carnivalesque, but if I just go all the way to the bottom of the "basement" in myself, inside me, in the cavernous heart of sadness that I have, eventually I get a tiny tickle deep in the abyss which sends waves of joy supreme throughout the rest of my being;
- And I only ever do something, anything, even wash the dishes, when I am in that state of serenity and repose after I did the hard work, the emotional labor of sticking to my discipline and everything else that was good in the world and in myself, my work, etc., that actually helps maintain inner peace in me; Then when I am in a state such as that, and I do my work, I believe wholeheartedly that my paintings and songs and writings will NOT spread confusion and disarray, disbelief, etc.;
- While I can never guarantee that someone will not TRY to cause strife through me, through my good hard work, I feel compelled to produce an official statement or message, just to make sure: Please take good care of those around you, of your family, of your loved ones; It really does start there, changes of the heart start there; One must spend time with the elderly, and provide the best care possible; One must provide food and shelter and of course love and all other positive things that fulfills their needs, and it is universally true, does not just apply to your immediate family; There are kids suffering all over the world; AND that all starts by taking good care of one's self, in the globality of one's Life Hygiene, if you must;