- I am still thinking about my experiments in The White Point Project; I think that the concept of "infinitesimal colors" is robust; They are colors that are "offwhite" but infinitesimally so;
- I found this image from previous White Point experiments; What I did was paint a canvas with various "white washes" and then photographed the piece of cardboard under different lighting conditions; This was the result, it gave me four different "values";
|DAYLIGHT SERIES / WHITE POINT. A.G. (c) 2018. All Rights Reserved.|
- Part of it has to do with the human retina, in that regard what I am doing are valid experiments in the psychophysics of human sight; This work can easily get phenomenological, and perhaps I should undertake a proper phenomenological investigation into the White Point Series;
- Remember that I began my Official Declaration of Production-Year 2019-2020; Remember to check that out for it is an evolving document; I will keep on working on it until about September or October, when I will leave it as a type of "constitution" document for the coming Production-Year, a constitution I will follow to a tee, that is how I build my brand value, by making predictions on my production that can be measured; I give stakeholders forward-looking statements on my artistic production; Remember that predictable economics are always better than unpredictable economics; People who invest in me as an artist need predictable economics; That's partly what differentiates me from other artists; I tell it like it is, I make statements about my production and my "Production-Year" and I do exactly what I say;
- I have many other projects on the go: The Critique of Code Genres, The Internals Project, The Refcards Project, The Stacks Project, The New Documentation Project, The Theatre Pauvre Project, The White Point Project, The Writing-Without-Writing Project, as well of course as The History-Project which still continues after 17 years, and The Archives-Project.
|Writing-Without-Writing circa 2007. A.G. (c) 2007-2018. All Rights Reserved.|