Friday, March 20, 2015

ANTILOG_20Mar15a

###

ANTILOG_20Mar15a

###

16:41 2015-03-20

* I am working on outlining my Serial Method;
* I want to prove once and for all how I achieve a geometric increase in efficiency in my art practise, in part via The Serial Method, a.k.a. The Switch Method ("manning the SWITCHBOARD");
* This will sound as a non sequitur, but it is at the heart of the foundation of my concept of "Construction-Land" a.k.a. "C-Land";
* Part of it has to do with "discretization of parts";
* In David Allen's Getting Things Done time management / workflow management methodology, on works on getting tasks and projects "out-of-mind" by recording them externally and then breaking them into actionable work items;
* What I do is work on countless projects, discrete part by discrete part;
* The work of art is broken into discrete parts, building blocks, and all day what I do is add blocks to various projects, building block by building block;
* I can "conceive" of the total work of art, but everyday WORK is done at the level of the PARTS;
* By working with interchangeable parts, I'm able to get an increase in productivity, in output;
* I also recycle a lot of my waste/exhaust, in the form of noise or errors or other waste/exhaust;
* (TO BE CONTINUED...)

No comments:

Post a Comment