Sunday, January 18, 2015

ANTILOG_18Jan15a

###

ANTILOG_18Jan15a

###

20:05 2015-01-18

* I have been making more and more of my digital images, using the "evolutionary" method that I've devised over the past year or so.
* I started doing experiments using only the pixelization function as well as the "Difference" blend mode for layers. I'm making progress. I also started making images with the dimensions 1024 pixels by 1024 pixels.
* I started experimenting with a PhotoMosaic program. I find that if I use a "noise" image as the main image, and use a "population of images" of my digital designs as the fodder for the PhotoMosaic program, that I get some interesting results.
* Here is an example of one of my latest series of investigations via image processing:


* I'm also working on some new techniques that I will be experimenting with in Painting.
* I also have been studying some Linear Algebra, finalizing my "approach" document, i.e. the documentation of my "approach" with regard to Visual Design (Visual Design Methodology).
* I am looking at "additive synthesis" as well as "linear combinations" as well as the "superposition principle" as Concepts that I want to use to describe my budding evolutionary art practise.
* I wrote a piece on Medium about my evolutionary art practise called Evolving The Fittest Image.

No comments:

Post a Comment